Following the regulations regarding the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) we collect data from consumers from all the states, including California's residents.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, your IP address, your time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. In addition, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, the websites or search terms that refer you to the Site, as well as information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this 'automatically collected information' as - 'peripheral information'.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
"Cookies" are data files that are installed on your device or computer. They often include a unique and anonymous identifier. For more information on cookies and how to disable them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
“Log files” track actions that occur on the Site and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring / exit pages, and dates / times viewed.
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded and stored in the user's terminal (computer / phone / tablet) when the user accesses certain web pages. They allow the Site to memorize navigation preferences and improve navigation by making the interaction between the user and the Site faster and easier.
Cookies also make it possible to identify the browser and device through which the User accesses the Website. Cookies are used in order to facilitate the next visit to the website and to make it more useful.-Types of cookies used:
The website uses the following types of cookies:
- Advertising cookies: These cookies make it possible to better manage the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a website, an application or a platform according to criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the ads are displayed . This tool makes it possible to provide the User with advertising adapted to his interests.
- Analytical cookies: When the User accesses the Websites, this tool collects anonymous information on how people use the Site and their behavior.Google Analytics allows the following cookies on the Site domain:
- "__ utma": They are necessary for the functioning of Google Analytics. They expire after a period of 2 years.
- "__ utmz": They are used to find out how customers access our site and where they are from. They expire after 6 months.
- "__ utmb": This cookie records the time of arrival on the Site and expires 30 minutes after the last registration. It is automatically deleted when you change website or close your browser.
Below you can see the companies that use website analytics and advertising cookies:
twitter https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170521
hotjar https://www.hotjar.com/privacy https://www.hotjar.com/cookies
- How to disable cookies:
Each browser allows you to disable cookies. This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies in order to obtain more precise control over privacy. These settings are found in the "Options" or "Preferences" tabs of your browser's menu.
In order to disable cookies in each browser, you can follow the instructions below:
1. Internet Explorer (http://goo.gl/vFM6gb)
From the tool menus, select "Internet Options".
Click on the privacy label.
You can configure privacy using a six-position slider that will allow you to control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium, Medium (which is the default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
2. Mozilla Firefox (https://goo.gl/CTkAGV)
At the top of the Firefox window, click the Tools menu.
Select the Privacy panel.
In Firefox, you can choose to use a custom setting for browsing history to configure options.
3. Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
Click on the menus located in the toolbar.
Click Show advanced options.
In the "Confidentiality" section, click on the "Content configuration" button.
You can configure cookies in the "Cookies" section.
4. Safari (https://goo.gl/PCjEm3 / https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
In the configuration menu, select the option "preferences".
Open the privacy label.
Select the option of your choice in the "block cookies" section.
Remember that after disabling cookies, some functions may not be available and, therefore, the Site may not be fully functional.
If you do not want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a supplement that can be installed on your browser. You will find it at http://goo.gl/up4ND.
- Cookies on mobile devices:
If you want to change the privacy options, please follow the instructions specified by the browser developer of your mobile device.
Below are some examples to guide you through configuring your mobile device's privacy settings:
Windows Phone: (http://goo.gl/Rx8QQ)
Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
- Acceptance of cookies:
We inform you that if you block or refuse the installation of cookies, certain services may not be available to you and, therefore, you may not be able to access certain services or make full use of this site. Web.
For more information, see the North American guide on the use of data protection cookies
Contact us :
From 9am. to 6pm. Monday to Friday
Tel : +1 (800) 716-0481
E-mail : email@example.com
Address : 843 Grandview Ave
Des Moines, IA 50313,